1. The unique capabilities of the InfiLINK & InfiLINK 2×2 in transporting both Ethernet/IP and TDM traffic over a wireless link make it ideal for a variety of applications including:
* Wireless backhauling of cellular base stations
*Wireless Local Loop (WLL) Connection of LANs and PBXs at dispersed campus locations
2. The InfiLINK & InfiLINK 2×2 can transmit a full E1/ T1 (2 Mbps) of Ethernet traffic or a combination of fractional E1/T1 and Ethernet using direct sequence spread spectrum (W-CDMA), which also enhances security.
3. The InfiNet is a Point-to-Point Multiplexer aggregating fractional E1 and Ethernet traffic over a 2.6 Mbps full duplex wireless link, extending data/voice transmission up to 70 Km.
4. The ability of the InfiLINK & InfiLINK 2×2 to transport both Ethernet/IP and TDM traffic over a wireless link makes it ideal for a variety of applications including:
* Connectivity of LANs and PBXs at dispersed campus locations
*Wireless backhauling of cellular base stations and Wireless Local Loop (WLL)
*License-free fixed wireless is also commonly used for backup links and disaster recovery as well as for temporary facilities such as army camps, construction sites, and mining operations.
Eliminate Dependence on Leased Lines
1. InfiLINK & InfiLINK 2×2 E1/T1 backhaul solutions combine wireless backhaul with an E1/T1 over IP gateway and superior network management and monitoring tool letting operators maintain their own highly reliable and flexible backhaul networks.
2. Wireless E1/T1 backhaul is not restricted by the placement or availability of existing leased lines.
3. Leased lines usually come with many burdens; such as difficulty in changing locations, lengthy delays requesting service changes and the addition of features is often complicated or impossible.
4. Voice and data are easily and reliably transported giving mobile operators and enterprise/private network operator‟s tremendous flexibility to support numerous applications.
• Leased line replacement
• Remote PBX access
• Redundant E1/T1 broadband access • PBX-to-PBX extension applications
• Cellular backhaul
• Centrex and CLASS services wireless extension
• Disaster recovery and special events communication
1. TGSI E1/T1 backhaul solutions combine wireless backhaul with an E1/T1 over IP gateway and superior network management and monitoring tool letting operators maintain their own highly reliable and flexible backhaul networks.
2. With a wireless E1/T1 solution from TGSI, innovative service providers can save thousands of dollars in leased line costs, or expand in remote areas where the business model was previously unfeasible.
3. TGSI wireless backhaul solutions allow GSM operators to expand into new service areas while maintaining existing legacy E1/T1 network equipment.
“TGSI offers a comprehensive end-to-end product portfolio specifically developed and tested to meet GSM operator requirements.”
• Eliminate dependence on landline operators
• Expand into remote areas • Choose alternatives to leased lines
• Deliver high quality, secure transport of GSM traffic
• Address new or underserved markets
• Maintain investment in T1/E1 interfaces for BTS and BSC equipment.